Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fastrack Riders

Since October, 2008 I've been to several track days with Fastrack Riders. We have been to Las Vegas Motor Speedway and Auto Club Speedway in California with Fastrack Riders. As a matter of fact, this Sunday, March 14, we will be at LVMS riding on the Classic Course. It's riding and not racing, especially at the speeds I ride. There are three levels with one being the slowest (my level). I have a 2008 CBR600 for the track which is a faster, smoother bike than the F4. It's also lighter which makes it easier to handle. I'm going to try and not be one of the slowest five riders. It might be raining so that might slow me down. I don't have the need for speed that the young ones have but we will see.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun. :D Wow, you're street and track very similar. Both beautiful of course. Will you be posting pics of any of the rides?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure, there is a photographer at the track and I always buy my pics. I will upload the coolest photo, hope there is a cool one.

    ReplyDelete