Sunday, August 8, 2010

YZ250F


Awhile back I decided the YZ450F is just too hard to kick start so we made a trek to Phoenix to Apache Motorcycles to purchase a YZ250F. This bike is much more my speed, I can actually climb up on it and kick start it myself. Kind of an important skill when you're standing in the middle of no where and need to start your bike. So, yahoo, I am now a happier dirt bike rider. Not completely happy because I still prefer the street.
Check out Apache Motorcycles, their prices are excellent and the service is even better. It's worth the drive to Phoenix to not have to deal with the Las Vegas motorcycle dealers. Not mentioning any names, Ride Now Power Sports, is not for me.
Anyway, I'll be out trying to make friends with dirt bike riding and trying to win over the bumpy roads. Otherwise I will have to stick to the street or better yet the track.

No comments:

Post a Comment